Chief Financial Officer Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO. As a business owner, you probably spend most of your time thinking about everyday operations and future growth. However, when it comes to strategic decisions, growth objectives and overall success, your company’s financial position must also be considered.
That’s where JS Morlu CPAs comes in.
Our CFO services provide a practical level of financial expertise to start-ups, small business and mid-market companies. When you utilize our outsourced CFO services, you’ll get a dedicated CFO: someone to assist you with today’s financial challenges while helping you develop tools for tomorrow’s success.
All CFO services are performed by a team with more than 20 years in financial management and accounting services. Our team of experienced MBAs and CPAs implements best practices to measurably increase efficiency and effectiveness in both finance functions and operations.
How we work
First, our team would meet with you to learn about and evaluate the financial needs, requirements and overall business demands. Then, we determine whether our staff and resources would be functionally and economically preferable to hiring a full-time CFO. If this is the case, we offer you our services.
Our staff works with you to establish a regular schedule for your CFO to be on-site at your office working with your team. The schedule may be a few hours a day or a few days a week. We jump in and get deeply involved in the key areas of operations, production, sales, and accounting. Our goal is to increase your profitability by improving your efficiency.
All CFO services employ solid process documentation designed to create a cross-trained team approach and better communication with you, our client. This documentation describes each deliverable in terms of:
- User/Audience- Who are the direct users of this information
- Suppliers- From whom/where do we acquire necessary data
- Process- How will we add value to your business?
- Timing- How often can you expect reports and updates?
CFO services can provide any or all of the following functions:
- Oversight of Core Accounting Functions
- Annual Budgeting & Planning
- Profit & Loss Forecasts
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Cost of Capital Planning & Management
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Lender & Investor Communications
- Development of Full-time Accounting Staff
- Product/Service Line Profitability Analysis
- Cost Control Initiatives
- Accounting Policy and Procedures Manual
- Billing and Invoicing Services
- Preparing Provisional Rate and Final Rate Submissions
- Metric, Ratio Analysis and Trending
How can a CFO benefit your business? Read these articles:
Have an enquiry or need help on CFO services? Contact us below to know more:
- Audit and Attest (A&A) Services
- Business Advisory Practice
- Specialized Healthcare Audit Practice
- CFO Services
- Forensic and Anti-corruption Practice
- Due Diligence Practice
- Accounting Software Support
- Tax Practice
- Professional Training Practice
- Transportation Accounting & Audits
- Business Valuations
- Audit Readiness Support
- Regulatory Compliance
- Review, Compilation & Preparation
- Business and Personal Tax Returns
JS Morlu, LLC Brochure
|Download the attached brochure
Adobe Acrobat document [1813 KB]
Our Experts can help you:
Affordable Business Advisory Services
USA . CANADA . EUROPE
JS Morlu, LLC
2200 Opitz Blvd, Suite 200
Woodbridge, VA 22191,
Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM