Economic Impact Payment Begins
Where Is My Stimulus Check From IRS
EIP Distribution Begins
The IRS also reminds taxpayers that Economic Impact Payments will be distributed automatically to most people starting this week. IRS is now sending out payments under the economic stimulus package for U.S. citizens or resident aliens who:
- Have a valid Social Security number,
- Could not be claimed as a dependent of another taxpayer, and
- Had adjusted gross income under certain limits.
Note IRS definition of Resident alien is different from USCIS: Anyone who has resided in USA for at least 183 days.
Update Bank Account: Get My Payment Tool Available April 17
To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment and allow eligible people the ability to update their direct deposit information.
IRS has grouped recipients into two categories:
The following individuals/families will automatically receive their payments:
- Individuals who filed a federal income tax for 2018 or 2019
- Individuals who receive Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), or survivor benefits
- Individuals who receive Railroad Retirement benefits
If you were supposed to file income tax returns and you have not filed, your income tax returns for 2018 must be filed by the end of 2020 before you receive a dime. File your taxes now for 2018 if you have not.
There are some people who just do not make enough money to file taxes or are exempted from filing. IRS needs their information to send them their checks. IRS has simplified the process for them. If you are in this category, provide the necessary information to the IRS easily and quickly for no fee through Non-Filers. Enter Payment Info. IRS will use this information to determine your eligibility and payment amount and send you an Economic Impact Payment. After providing this information you won’t need to take any additional action.
Eligible U.S. citizens or permanent residents who:
- Had gross income that did not exceed $12,200 ($24,400 for married couples) for 2019
- Were not otherwise required to file a federal income tax return for 2019, and didn’t plan to
Information You will Need to Provide
- Full name, current mailing address and an email address
- Date of birth and valid Social Security number
- Bank account number, type and routing number, if you have one
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) you received from the IRS earlier this year, if you have one
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID, if you have one
- For each qualifying child: name, Social Security number or Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number and their relationship to you or your spouse
IRS instructions for Non-Filers
- Clicking “Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here”
- Create an account by providing your email address and phone number; and establishing a user ID and password.
- You will be directed to a screen where you will input your filing status (Single or Married filing jointly) and personal information.
- Note: Make sure you have a valid Social Security number for you (and your spouse if you were married at the end of 2019) unless you are filing “Married Filing Jointly” with a 2019 member of the military. Make sure you have a valid Social Security number or Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number for each dependent you want to claim for the Economic Impact Payment.
- Check the “box” if someone can claim you as a dependent or your spouse as a dependent.
- Complete your bank information (otherwise we will send you a check).
- You will be directed to another screen where you will enter personal information to verify yourself. Simply follow the instructions. You will need your driver’s license (or state-issued ID) information. If you don’t have one, leave it blank.
You will receive an e-mail from Customer Service at Free File Fillable Forms that either acknowledges you have successfully submitted your information, or that tells you there is a problem and how to correct it. Free File Fillable forms will use the information to automatically complete a Form 1040 and transmit it to the IRS to compute and send you a payment.
JS Morlu, LLC Brochure
|Download the attached brochure|
Adobe Acrobat document [1813 KB]
Our Experts can help you:
Affordable Business Advisory Services
USA . CANADA . EUROPE
JS Morlu, LLC
2200 Opitz Blvd, Suite 200
Woodbridge, VA 22191,
Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM