Job Title: Office Assistant
Classification: Part-Time, Full Time Potential
For Managing Partner
- Schedule appointments, events, and conference calls for MP.
- Answer emails for MP.
- Handle calendar for MP.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Manage the client portal, including setting up and assigning clients (along with senior accountant).
- Set up and remove staff from the phone system.
- Set up and disable email accounts.
- Schedule internal and external appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
- Manage conference room facilities.
- Scan documents.
- Send out completed work and information to clients.
- Manage firm and MP memberships, including tracking and monitoring events.
- Maintain, update, and share contact information for all technology and software vendors.
- Manage digital filing system.
- Record information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors and work reception desk.
- Update paperwork, maintain documents and word processing.
- Help organize and maintain office common areas.
- Organize travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinate events as necessary.
- Schedule telephone and video conferences, and take minutes/notes.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
Key qualifications and skills
- Superior customer service
- Takes ownership of work
- Results focused
- Attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to excellence
- Willingness to learn and be challenged
- Proactive self-starter who takes initiative
- Kind and genuine
If you are interested in applying for this position, respond to us by email at [email protected]. Include:
1) Resume and three references.
About JS Morlu, LLC CPAs: JS Morlu, a CPA registered firm in Virginia and Washington DC, provides accounting and business advisory services to companies, governments and not-for-profit organizations in the U.S. and abroad. At JS Morlu, we conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity, trustworthiness, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do. JS Morlu offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical/dental insurance and 401(K) plan. JS Morlu is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.