Where is JS Morlu, LLC Licensed?
JS Morlu, LLC is a Small and Disadvantaged Business that is registered with the Small Business Administration, and Virginia Certified SWaM # 702318. JS Morlu, LLC provides accounting and business advisory services to companies, governments, foundations, multilateral institutions and not-for-profit organizations with an affordable solution. JS Morlu, LLC is a:
- Licensed CPA Firm in Virginia
- Licensed CPA Firm in the District of Columbia
- Registered Tax Preparer with IRS
What JS Morlu, LLC NAIC Codes
- 541211: Offices of Certified Public Accountant
- 541219: Other Accounting Services
- 541611: Management Consulting Services
- 541618: Telecommunications management consulting services
- 541213: Tax return preparation services
- 541214: Payroll Services
- 921190: General accounting offices, government
- 541511: Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512: Computer Systems Design Services
- 561499: All Other Business Support Services
How does JS Morlu, LLC create value?
JS Morlu, LLC offers a diverse range of exclusive auditing and management consulting services at affordable prices. We pride ourself on helping our clients create value and a competitive advantage. Our Services Result in:
- Financial Clarity
- Better Decision Making
- Better Accountability
- Efficient and Effective Business Processes
- Strong Internal Controls
- High Stakeholders Confidence
- A Path to Success
How does JS Morlu, LLC ensures Quality and Ethics
Our commitment to excellence and quality is further demonstrated by our membership in the following organizations:
- Center for Audit Quality
- Governmental Audit Quality Center
- National Peer Review Committee
What Professional Bodies is JS Morlu, LLC a Member?
JS Morlu, LLC is a member of the following professional institutions:
- American Institute of CPA’s Private Firm Practice Management
- Virginia Society of CPAs
- Greater Washington Society of CPAs
- Prince William County Chamber of Commerce
What services JS Morlu, LLC provide and specialize in?
Our accounting and business advisory firm provides assurance and accounting, tax compliance and consulting, and strategic and business advisory services to a wide variety of clients in Boston, Massachusetts and the New England region.
The following is a brief list of the services we offer to our clients:
- Auditing and Assurance
- Specialized Healthcare Audit
- Business Advisory
- Controller Services
- Forensic and Anti-Corruption
- Due Diligence
- Information Technology Solutions
- Tax Accounting
- Professional Training
Does JS Morlu specialize in certain industries?
Yes, because we want to provide exceptional service, our accounting and business consultants focus our expertise and resources on several industries: The following is a brief list of the industries serve:
- Government Contractors
- Not-for Profit Organizations
- Multilateral Institutions and Donor Agencies
- Subsidiaries of Multinational Firms
- Public Sector
- Service Organizations
- Small Businesses
- Healthcare and Medical Insurance
- Individual Tax Preparation
What differentiates JS Morlu, LLC?
Our business philosophy is summed up in a single word – service. Our primary goal is to help clients achieve superior profitability and providing efficient services by being proactive and creative. The value our accounting and business consultants add to a client’s business is reflected in their bottom line and service deliverables.
Partner involvement is stressed to ensure our clients receive exceptional service. We take pride in our sense of urgency, responding to clients’ needs in a timely, professional manner.
Further, we have a team of experts that have global expertise to help our clients navigate the global business environment.
Which Certifications do the Experts at JS Morlu, LLC Hold?
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA), USA
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Canada
- Chartered Accountants (CA, ACCA)
- Certified Internal Auditors (CIA)
- Certified Information System Auditors (CIA)
- Certified Information Technology Professionals (CITP)
- Certified Government Auditing Professionals (CGAP)
- Certified Management Accountants (CMA)
- Certified Financial Managers (CFM)
- Certified Government Financial Managers (CGFM)
- Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS)
- Certified Project Managers (PMP)
- Senior Professionals in Human Resources (SPHR)
How is JS Morlu, LLC a place to work?
We value individual decision making. Hence we have a culture that fosters a learning environment. We recruit the best experts and allow them to make independent decisions that improve the business and operating conditions of our clients.
All our experts hold a graduate degree and above and are required to obtain and maintain at least one professional certification in their area of expertise. By doing this, all our professionals required to meet the continuing professional education requirements of their certifications. By insisting that our experts meet their CPE requirements, we ensure that they are on top of issues in the industry, and are therefore, ahead of the curve.
How much training and professional education does JS Morlu, LLC provide?
For our technical positions, we strive to offer 100+ continuing professional education hours through a combination of internal, external and on-demand training. Our training curriculum encompasses staff-level, technical and industry specific, software and management training opportunities.
Below are some of the support we provide:
- Paid time off for sitting for the CPA, ACCA, CMA, CIMA, CIA, CFE, CISA etc (16 hours)
- Paid Professional Certifications
- Paid Professional Organization Dues
- Paid Continuing Professional Education
What benefits does JS Morlu, LLC offer?
JS Morlu, LLC believes that its major assets are its professional and support staff. We strive to retain our high-quality staff by providing excellent benefits packages to our regular full-time staff that include the following:
- Two weeks paid vacation annually
- Six paid personal leave days annually
- Seven paid holidays annually
- Participation in company sponsored 401-K plan, with maximum 5% matching
- Health Insurance (fully paid individual plan)
- Vision Insurance (fully paid individual plan)
- Dental Insurance (fully paid individual plan)
- Life Insurance (twice annual salary)
What are the values and Ethical Stance of JS Morlu, LLC
We have committed ourselves to the following:
- Independence, integrity and objectivity;
- Competence and adherence to technical standards; and
- Confidentiality and records disposition
Our Pricing Policy
Traditionally, a ‘time multiplied by rate per hour’ method to determine the price of the work. Nearly every accounting firm worldwide uses this method.
We have come to the realization that this method is an archaic method of pricing. It is also a conflict of interest because what it means (as a profession) we are directly rewarded for how inefficient we are. The longer we take to do the job, the more we get. It is not promoting good customer service or faster completion time. This also means you have no idea how much the job will be until the bill is received. We don’t think that is fair to you!
As a courtesy to you, we think you deserve to know in advance how much the job will cost and what it entails. As a modern and progressive firm, we have decided to change this “old” business practice. This means that before every job starts, we will advise how much it will cost. There will be a written communication that you will need to sign. If you are uncertain about the project, the price or the benefits, you will have the opportunity to discuss these with us at the outset.
We are indeed bringing in a bold new era for accountants. We appreciate your business and are confident that this new method of pricing will enable us to give you a far better service. We look forward to working with you under this arrangement. To change behavior, we have changed the system.
We charge $1 per hour plus the value of our services
Individual Tax Preparation Services
Do you work for the IRS?
No; we are a private business that works for the client. We are not affiliated with the IRS or any other government taxing agency in any way.
Can you represent on tax matters to the IRS
Yes, we are a CPA firm. Our Managing Partner is a Register Agent with the IRS. Our tax experts are also registered and enrolled agents with the IRS. This means we can ably represent our clients on any tax matters before the IRS.
Do you offer ``rapid refunds``?
The fastest you can get your IRS refund is 10-14 business days (by e-filing with direct deposit). The term “rapid refund” refers to a RAL (refund anticipation loan). This isn’t really your refund; it’s a loan using your refund as collateral. This type of loan can cost you anywhere from $40 to $140 plus the cost of the tax preparation fee. We do not offer refund anticipation loans, as we feel they are rip-offs! We would advise any taxpayer to wait the extra two weeks for their refund and save their hard-earned cash.
A good portion of the tax preparation industry is centered around the refund anticipation loans. We think it’s pretty obvious who makes their money off of this product. Don’t be fooled by the words “rapid refund”, “fast cash”, or “refunds in minutes”. These are all just refund anticipation loans. No preparer or company can get your refund back any faster than any other.
How much do you charge to do taxes?
We don’t “break the bank” with our fees. We charge only for work performed and within the budget of the client we serve. Many tax returns cost less than $250.00 to prepare and e-file.
Some firms charge by the form. It does not matter how long the return took to prepare.
A simple W-2 return would cost much less than an itemized return with the earned income credit, even if they took the same amount of time. We understand many tax preparers charge this way.
We charge by the amount of prep time and difficulty of the return. Certain forms only take a keystroke to add to the return: We do not charge for these. Here’s a rough breakdown of our billing structure:
- Base price : $40 – for W-2 filers; includes federal and one state
- Itemized Deduction Returns: $50-$75
- Earned Income Credit Returns: $50-$75
- Self-Employed Individuals or rental property: $100-125
- E-filing is free. We do not charge extra for the additional child tax credit, the Hope or Lifetime credits, extra 1099s or W-2s, etc.
Of course, price can differ by each return. The above is just a guideline. If requested, we will give a firm quote before starting your taxes.