Our Due Diligence Practice is a highly professional and confidential area of our firm. We assist our clients to sign the right contracts, concessions and agreements. We also ensure that companies and individuals our clients deal with exercise the highest Standards of Care. We can save our clients millions in fines by preventing the violation of anti-bribery legislation such as the U.S. FCPA and prevent bad publicity as a result of deviations from the normal standards of corporate behavior in regard to human rights violations.
We place a high premium on protecting the financial and reputational interests of our clients.
Our Due Diligence practice is headed by a partner, who is a seasoned lawyer with 12 years of experience in conducting due diligence. Our Due Diligence Team is composed of lawyers, qualified accountants, Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) issued by ACFE, and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) issued by AICPA.
We provide the following due diligence services:
- Financial Statements of Companies for Concession and Contract Agreements
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Compliance
- Employment Background Checks for Criminal, Academic and Credit History
- Commercial Property
- Property Condition Assessment (PCA)
- Property Title and Encumbrances
- Quality Duties—Process Validation Assessment
- Supplier Quality Engineer to Validate Conformance
- Third Party Human Rights Violations